In the rapidly changing market, core competitiveness has grown for textile enterprises. In the current industrial age, implementing ERP has become an important means for many enterprises. The overall data reformation problem of the domestic textile industry needs to be solved. The level of enterprise data reformation needs to be improved.
Why ERP for Textile Industry
The textile industry is often dealing with report analyses such as procurement, sales, inventory, management of materials and products of different models, colors, yards, etc. The industry faces difficulty to manage all these in real-time.
If these problems are not solved well, they will further plague the development of textile enterprises. Therefore, textile companies need a system that can help the company better solve these problems. This is the textile ERP system. Choosing the best ERP for garment manufacturing company can help enterprises to better their real-time cost estimation. Also, helps in accounting, online and offline integration, and marketing. At present, there are many kinds of ERP systems in the software market.
An efficient ERP system provides various management parameters for production, billing, etc. Supporting more than 40 functional modules, which can well meet the daily management needs of enterprises.
Benefits of the general textile ERP system for the textile industry
- The Textile ERP system can establish a standardized business management model. Therefore, business personnel can get rid of the busy manual document processing. These further helps to improve the supervision of business orders.
- The textile ERP system will ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data sources. Sharing data between the departments via networks. Thus standardizing the enterprise information management.
- Through the rapid multi-angle statistical analysis, the ERP system provides accurate details. These details can further help in business decision-making. Thereby, helping the company’s leaders to make business-related decisions quickly within valuable time.
- The textile ERP system provides rapid information feedback to the policymakers. This will help the policymakers quickly respond to market changes. A more closely integrated solution that helps to quickly transform the business according to the market demands.
- The ERP for apparel industry manages the business, finance, and warehouses in a single integrated system. Thus, eliminating the confusion caused by the inconsistency of the three sets of accounts.
The Textile ERP Modules:
- OA office
- Human Resources
- Performance appraisal
- Compensation management
- Marketing management
- Sales management
- Purchasing management
- Inventory management
- Supply chain setup
- Production management
- Quality management
- Supplier management
- Financial Management
- Store delivery
- Store management
- System Management
Choose a technology that is smart, intelligent and can customize the business process according to the needs of the enterprise without programming. The clothing industry is a traditional industry. The sales price of the products is relatively stable. To obtain more profits, we can only work hard to reduce costs. The manufacturing ERP system helps enterprises to truly control costs, reduce costs, and achieve cost and cost in advance. Budget, operational control, and timely feedback after the event.